REAL ESTATE ACCOUNT HANDLER
BOURNEMOUTH – HYBRID
Our client is a leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions, they help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk.
Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Handler to join their Real Estate team. This is the perfect role for someone with a background in insurance having worked in a Handler type role and looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker.
• An opportunity to join an established and client focused broking team and to work on a variety of niche insurance policies
• Full on the job training
• A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
• To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
• Work with Account Executives to retain and generate new business, by leveraging strategy information and managing contract reviews and midterm changes.
• Partner with Account Executives to help them achieve sales goals
• Work on all aspects of account management and service delivery to clients, ensuring client needs are identified and met in line with agreed service standards.
• Manage all day to day queries, renewals, amendments and mid-term adjustments for a number of our larger accounts
• Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth.
• Previous Insurance Account Management experience ideally within Real Estate/Property etc
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Confidence to advise and negotiate.
• The ability to build, manage and develop relationships.