Account Executive – Birmingham
Account Executive – Hybrid
Generous salary + Benefits
Would you like to join a team of expert Insurance Account Executives? Our clients encouraging and ambitious team are looking to hire the newest member to join their dynamic office.
Working for a global strength in the insurance market, responsible for servicing accounts in an efficient, flexible manner.
Supporting your peers to meet client demands, achieve both renewal retention and growth rates.
You’re driven, hardworking and business focused, whilst keeping our clients at the heart of your actions.
- Control the renewal process for your clients. Gather information from Clients and Prospects using superb communication skills
- Maintain and grow your book of business by chasing and securing new business leads
- Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them. Talk to brokers and gain access to the most competitive terms that meet your clients objectives!
- Visit with clients as appropriate, it’s here that your interpersonal skills will shine
- Assess account queries and credit control matters, resolve efficiently and raise any concerns with the right team
- Identify and act upon new-business opportunities, use sound judgement to recommend them if appropriate
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Dip CII/ Cert CII
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with a strong working knowledge of general insurance products, services, classes of insurance.
- Strong knowledge of client market and insurance industry network, London Market, Lloyds and Industry.
- Due diligence in administration, policy documents and processes
- Excellent client service focus; the customer is always your top priority
- Generate and driving new business using exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Actively deal with ambiguity and have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Continually building your industry knowledge and seeking development
- Eligible to work in the UK
Posted 25 January 2023