Account Handler – Construction
Opportunity to work for the world’s largest Independent Insurance Brokerage. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Construction Account Handler to join their London team.
With thirteen consecutive years as best place to work and 27% organic global growth. Learn, develop and progress within this business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day service delivery to a mixed portfolio of UK and European Construction clients and projects
- Deal with clients directly, build long-lasting relationships by developing a network of client contacts
- Build a network of relationships with insurers, lawyers and loss adjusters
- Consult with the account team. Identify risk exposures and risk management solutions
- Present solutions for the account team
- Check policy documentation in line with regulations
- Serve exceptional service to their constantly expanding network of client contacts
- Liaise with the worldwide network, manage and coordinate global insurance programmes
- Essential to have previous experience in Construction
- Experience of associated casualty lines of business
Posted 7 September 2022