Accountant – Financial Risk and Control
A leading international Insurance Broker is looking for an accountant to join the Financial Risk and Controls Team based in London (with hybrid working).
The company pride themselves on being a People First business with a unique culture.
They offer superb rewards and benefits including healthcare provision, generous pensions, competitive salary, and a variety of wellbeing offers.
Overview of role
- Assisting with maintaining Financial Control Policies, rolling out these policies globally
- Perform business reviews to evaluate the existing financial control environment and identify gaps / improvements that may be required
- Work with key partners to remediate any financial control review gaps / improvements identified
- Provide regular updates to Senior Stakeholders
- Some overseas travel may be required
- It is essential that the right candidate can demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including:
- Prior experience in External Audit, Internal Audit or a Financial Risk and Controls team
- Qualified or nearly qualified accountant
- Motivated, resilient, efficient and strong team player able to influence and build relationships across the Group
- Effective organisational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment and to adapt to a rapidly changing business environment and Group structure
Posted 6 September 2022