Our client are a large Chartered national Insurance Brokerage and impressively are the largest independent broker in Scotland, employing over 400 staff nationally. Due to expansion, an exciting new opportunity has become available in their Haywards Heath branch for a Real Estate Insurance Broker.
They are looking for a career focused individual who they can introduce to commercial broking and train to become a professional individual in the insurance sector.
Day to day duties will include:
· Day-to-day administrative and broking duties
· Supporting your Senior Brokers in processing documentation
· Sanction searches, know your client forms, preparation of proposal forms
· Using broking IT platforms
· Assisting with making changes to policies
· Liaison with Insurance companies
The right candidate will be:
– Wishing to develop a career within the Insurance industry
– Be organised and self-motivated
– Ideally be experienced in processing documentation efficiently
– Interested in building relationships
– Good on the telephone
– Work well under pressure
– Enjoys a team environment
In addition our client will provide you with the support to achieve your Certificate in Insurance qualification.
Due to the rural location of the offices, candidates must have a full UK drivers’ licence.