HYBRID 3 DAYS WORKING FROM HOME/ 2 DAYS IN THE OFFICE
My client is looking for a bright and motivated Claims Handler.
This role is ideal for someone with previous claims handling experience. This role will see you taking a “hands on” approach to managing a portfolio of claims on an end-to-end basis. You will be passionate about achieving the best possible outcome for the customer.
Working within a highly supportive team, you will be expanding your household claims experience with the opportunity to gain professional qualifications and forming part of an industry leading insurance broker with more than 2,000 staff.
· Handling private clients claims ‘cradle to grave’ on both a delegated and non-delegated basis.
· Ensure an exceptional claim service is delivered to each and every client.
· Review and if necessary, challenge Insurer decisions on liability.
· Deliver consistently an exceptional claim service to every client.
· Handling client queries via email or via the telephone.
· First Notice of Loss (FNOL) registration
· FNOL management – ensuring all new claims are monitored and handled within our own service level agreement, including insurer’s bespoke arrangements
· Diary and report maintenance
· Matching of all post/diary entries
· Ensuring that the Claims Manager is fully aware of all issues or complaints
Skills and experience:
· At least 2 years’ experience of handling household claims is desirable
· Excellent client service skills
· Cert CII qualification is desirable.
· Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.