A leading Croydon based Insurance Company is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This pivotal role will have full ownership of the preparation, review and reporting of the financial result of one of the Company’s profit centres.
· Owning the financial close process for one of the Company’s profit centres, ensuring compliance with IFRS, UK GAAP and group accounting requirements
· Preparation of monthly management pack and liaison with profit centre Managing Director, presenting the result and providing variance analysis
· Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
· Maintaining strong balance sheet controls, exploring automation options wherever possible
· Working closely with sales, underwriting and operations to ensure accurate and timely preparation of client statements
Applicants must be qualified Accountants with experience of a similar role, either within Industry or practice.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 + a 10% Bonus and a market leading wider benefits package