Health and Protection Adviser Sussex
This is an exciting opportunity to build a career at one of the UK’s leading financial adviser
firms. The company is extremely well respected in the industry, having won multiple awards
and being frequently quoted in leading newspapers, such as the Financial Times and The
About the role
You will join the Financial Planning team as a Health & Protection Adviser providing whole
of market advice to personal clients on life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection
and private medical insurance.
Once you have a solid understanding of these products, there may also be the opportunity to
develop your career into providing advice on business protection insurance products, such as
key person and shareholder protection insurance.
The company focusses on providing advice to professional clients and business owners.
Our company stands for being the real experts in the industry and therefore, we are looking
for the very best people. Below are just some of the skills we look for in a new adviser:
• A proven track record in insurance advice / broking
• Experience with health and protection products is an advantage but not essential
• Commitment to learning and development, including professional qualifications
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A confident and motivated self-starter
Generous monthly bonus structure, 24 days holiday (which increases 1 day for every 2 years of service)