SUMMARY OF ROLE
Working within our Business Support team in Leeds, alongside the wider operations team, you will be integral to the provision of our discretionary asset management services to advisers/clients. Supporting with regular operational and administrative tasks, dealing with adviser queries, and ensuring strong service standards are maintained.
The duties associated with this role include, but will not be limited to:
– Maintaining data within business logs and internal systems
– Processing new business and providing management information
– Data input and ongoing management of client records
– Facilitating email communications to customers
– Supporting data provision to third parties (eg risk profilers/DD tools)
– Portfolio maintenance and management of permissions on platform (eg Quilter, Abrdn).
– Creating and updating portfolio documentation such as quarterly factsheets.
– General customer (adviser) and administration support across all areas of the business.
The role will involve assisting in the administration of client data and investments, requiring strong attention to detail and diligence throughout the process.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE