We have an excellent opportunity to join the No.1 privately owned Lloyd’s Broker.
This Broker is looking for a proactive and driven individual who is also a brilliant communicator, with experience of working in a real estate insurance division.
They have also been awarded the best place to work in insurance for 13 years in a row whilst achieving regional accreditation in London, Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Midlands.
· Servicing client’s property insurance programmes and working with insurers to obtain quotations for new and renewal business
· Supporting account executives by researching, preparing and presenting renewal reports
· Preparing market presentations for the Broker
· Client management and relationship building
· Hybrid working – 3 days in London, 2 days at home
· Competitive salary + generous bonus structure
· Great opportunity to develop skills and experience
· Huge focus on Diversion and Inclusivity which provides equal opportunities to all employees and creates an inclusive working environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous Real Estate insurance experience gained from a broking or underwriting environment.
· Relative technical knowledge of Real Estate, Property and associated casualty risks
· Be eager to provide the best service possible for your clients
This will close in 30 seconds