This new role is with a Global market-leading Insurance Brokerage. Due to growth they are looking to hire an Underwriter for their Real Estate division.
Day to day duties will involve rating and underwriting risks in-house for single property owners, small portfolios and large development companies. You will work on renewals and changes and some new business. Due to the success of the Real Estate book, this will be a fast-paced role at times with lots of policies to write.
Policies will be SME with some Mid-Market with an average premium spend of £7,500. Good organisation is key
This fantastic position requires a hardworking and driven individual with great communication skills
· Essential for applicants to possess 2-3 years’ experience in Underwriting or Broking of either Property Owners or Home Insurance policies
· Excellent communication skills as you will be communicating decisions to brokers and building relationships with insurers
· Acturis systems experience is advantageous however not essential
· Requires a hardworking and driven individual
· Licence in underwriting is preferred but not essential as training will be given
1st stage interviews will be held in the 3rd week of September