Do you have the foundations in commercial insurance broking and are now looking for a new job opportunity?….well this this could be the one for you.
This vacancy has just become available with one of the insurance times top 50 brokers who in turn are one of the fastest-growing groups of insurance intermediaries in the UK.
This diverse role will be dealing with small business which will cover areas such as tradesman, liability and some property owners.
Working in a high volume policy environment you will be responsible for renewing policies and processing mtas as well as providing excellent service standard levels.
The broking market will be 1 insurer where you will use their platform to gather their terms.
Ongoing training and development will be provided, as well as sponsorship towards professional qualifications such as the Cert CII
· Experienced in Insurance broking – must have dealt with either or all of the following policies: Property Owners and Tradesmen Liability
· Acturis systems knowledge is extremely advantageous, however not essential as training will be given
· Minimum of 12 months experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to organise yourself as this role will be home based 4 days a week
· An individual who is enthusiastic and self-motivated who will maintain the company ethos of providing good cover and quality advice