Technical Account Handler
Our client who are a leading Lloyd’s Broker with history spanning over a century within the Insurance Industry, have opened the position of Account Handler within their North American Property team.
This role will require you to understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs
- Support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients
- Accurate and timely production of client documentation (Market Reform Contracts, Evidence of Cover, Policies etc)
- Ensure that market documentation is closed in a timely manner, making particular note of Premium Payment Warranty provisions and contract certainty deadlines and diarising as appropriate
- Liaise with technical teams to assist the delivery and processing of insurance placements
- Maintain accurate and concise placing files, using corporate document management system
- Liaise with compliance to ensure all procedures are followed
- Accurate and timely input of data in all applicable systems
To apply you will need to have previous experience as a technician or account handler from any line of business or territory as long as you can competently produce an MRC slip.
Posted 12 September 2023
This will close in 30 seconds