Our client is leading global specialty insurance distributor, they bring decades of experience and an expansive global network to deliver creative solutions to their clients’ complex insurance challenges.
They’re looking for a technician to join the team in Cheltenham. As a Technician in their Operations Team, you will be an integral part of a high performing team. Your role will involve providing efficient, effective and expert administrative support to the Technical Team and Broking Divisions, in line with compliance, FCA and internal audit guidelines.
• Document Creation – gather information from files and use the data to complete standard document templates for distribution both internally and externally.
• Data Entry – Fully and accurately enter, amend, update and submit data at a competent and unsupervised level onto the relevant systems
• Management information – create and main electronic and paper files, manage day to day correspondence ensuring urgent matters are identified and dealt with promptly
• Treaty Accounts Processing
• Documentation Checking
• An understanding of the general principles of insurance
• Ability to analyse and identify key information
• Proficient knowledge of relevant systems and understanding of where to look for relevant information
• Ability to problem solve using knowledge of policies and procedures
• Basic understanding of how to process via Net Postings
• Effective communication skills