An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen with my client who are a highly sought after employer and leading Global Specialist Insurance Company. They are seeking an individual who can support their vision of being the highest performing specialist insurers by managing and co-ordinating their landscape of DCAs and claims service providers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Lloyd’s Market, a proven track record of DCA experience and a liability claims background would be advantageous. My client will also be open to speaking with people from a Delegated Authority background.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with the Hiring Manager to establish and develop an effective procurement strategy
· Ensure effective oversight of the DCA and service provider arrangements
· Review and consider improvements ensuring identity of emerging partners
· Develop and implement standards and processes
· Influence Underwriters to encourage selection of preferred providers
· Conduct file reviews for audit and resolve any issues identified
· Handle onboarding which will involve overseeing due diligence and auditing
+ Bonus and Benefits